Listing

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

World Tour - Brazil (B#325)

Diana and Karachiwie are organisers of 'World Bento Tour' but was a little busy then to continue with the challenge.

Yes its been bugging me so decided to post this even though this country tour has passed.

When I think of Brazil, the first thing that comes to mine are the beautiful wonders of the Amazon river and also the colourful vibrant carnival celebrations cum parties. The other thing Brazil is well known is football or soccer. Some of the more notable football stars from Brazil are Pele', Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho and Kaka'.


2010 FIFA World Cup is coming soon . It'll be Brazil turn to host this event in 2014. Hopefully the Brazilian soccer team will give us all an exciting game.

Viva Brazil!!

In this bento is some rice with BBQ pork, fried bean curd and vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, celery, cherry tomatoes and carrots).

5 comments:

Susan Yuen said...

Love the soccer ball! Great bento! :D

Lia Chen said...

Never think about 'world bento tour' theme but it's a great idea. Pretty colors! So you will be cheering up Brazil? I will just watch the final since I am not a big fans of soccer hehehe :)

KidsDreamWork said...

Oh dear, lovely bento! A lot of patient required to cut out the seaweed for the football yeah! :D

Angeleyes said...

Intere4sting World Cup bento!
I did a lot of soccer cupcakes but has yet to try soccer bento!

Maybe I'll try it one day when I have the mood to cut nori freehand! :P

javapot said...

Tks Susan,

Lia Chen and Angeleyes and anyone interested, you can participate in this world tour anytime - just drop a comment on Diana's blog. Next two countries scheduled are Russia on the 29th March and Greece on the 26th April.

Lia Chen, oso just watch highlights too but there was one year my boss made us all bet on a team and that got my interest a little but didn't win the pool bet, ha ha.

KDW and Angeleyes, can't wait for your football bentos. octagen shape not too difficult to cut leh!!