Listing

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Girl-Boy bento (B#315)


Girls day is coming up but made one of each - boy and girl - being cautious just in case there might be a revolt by Master Prince. You know this is a funny age where boys 'don't like' girls (and I'd guess its vice versa too)!!!


A simple rolled sandwich with bacon filling, some endamame and slices of oranges.

5 comments:

Happy Little Bento said...

Haha! I didn't make a girls day bento for my boy, but because I couldn't get inspired for it. I *think* he would still like it, probably name it Penelope for his friend at school :)
So cute your two children of bento!

javapot said...

sheri....shhhh...don't tell sonny otherwise he will hate me for giving him a girls day bento. Ahem, its NOT - just a boy and girl bento or two children bento, ha ha ha

Lia Chen said...

Cute boy & girl! So smart to include the boy so your son will not able to refuse it hahaha :)

Susan Yuen said...

Aww, this is so cute!!! Very sweet boy and girl!

javapot said...

Lia Chen, ya you know how 'sensitive' kids can be at this age. Tease a little and they don't want anymore!

Thanks Susan :)