Listing

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Bunny bento (B#327)

Easter to me actually is more than cute bunnies, colourful eggs and chocolates sculptures....its a remembrance/celebration that Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the 3rd day after his crucifixion.

Ok know that I've gotten that out of the way, here's my bonnie bunnie :)

Since only used 1 egg yolk, it could not cover my entire bread, next time will remember to use 2 yolks instead!

In this box is a cheese & egg sandwich with some carrots, dragon fruit, strawberry and used the remaining egg white for the flower twirl or is that swirl?

With a bunny in my box, it'll allow me to submit for Hapa's April BOMB, check out more info here.

6 comments:

KidsDreamWork said...

Cute bunny! Like the way you place the seaweed flowers around the bunny!

Btw, are you interested in the bento boxes I posted some time ago that I get from book store? Email me and I can grab one and send to you as a little gift for our blogger friendship :) (only yellow and blue Teddy Bear left now).

Anonymous said...

The Bunny is sooo cute! :D. I also love the those seaweed little flowers. Love it love it!

BentoBoxUK said...

I love your bunny - it's like he's looking through a bunny shaped window! Cool idea! We should be seeing Hot Cross Buns in the shops soon too! Yum!

Bentobird said...

Oh my, this is quite adorable. I like how the bunny's expression is a bit shy...a lovely spring bento!

javapot said...

KDW, will email you soon. actually in Selangor so can visit bookshop - u are v kind. Shop owner must be wondering why sudden demand huh! :)

TataBonita, that's my fav puncher! tks for your kind comments.

bentobox - can't wait for yummy hot cross buns esp. with raisins in them!! :)

bentobird, tks - shape was kind-na cut free hand hence the odd looking. ha ha

javapot said...

KDW, will email u. am around Selangor area so can check it out too. Store owner must be wondering why sudden demand for the boxes huh! u r v kind.

Tatabonita - that's my fav puncher, tks for your kind comments.

bentobox - me too, can't wait for those buns esp. with raisins in them, double yum!

bento bird, cut free hand the face, hence for odd looking shape - tks for your kind encouragement.