The slightly tangy but refreshing strawberry coulis was perfect served as an accompaniment with the sweet dessert. M, who is not keen on strawberries due to its sour tartness, was enjoying every bite.
Thanks to MW for sharing her recipe with me. Always had the impression that panna cotta were difficult to make. I was wrong - it is SUPER easy and taste so good!
I made this to bring to my friends house where we celebrated New Year Eve together. Since it was so well received (I only got a small spoonful to taste), I decided to repeat it for dessert at my family's New Year dinner. The bonus part is that it is so easy to make.
This is what I brought to my friend's house. I got the dinner dates wrong and it was a mad rush around to get the ingredients and prepare it all within an hour! Glad it turn out ok as I was afraid it would not coagulate or the worst, too firm for a panna cotta.
For my family's New Year dinner, I had more time and allowed the panna cotta to set overnight, allowing the flavours to mellow further. DH commented that it tasted better overnight compared to the earlier panna cotta.
Since we were having these at home, I decided to make individual ramekin servings.


2 comments:
where did u buy the vanilla beans??? I saw some in Singapore and they are EXPENSIVE!
Hi angeleyes, I got more affordable ones from Bake with Yen @ Taman Megah.
Post a Comment