Delighted with my earlier success, I decided to try another bread roll from Jude's blog. Although the mini buns are called 'salty' bread, they are actually far from it.
I didn't shape them the traditional way - though I thought they look really unique! You can tell I just love bite-size buns!!
I didn't shape them the traditional way - though I thought they look really unique! You can tell I just love bite-size buns!!
I also like the fact that I could prep them a day earlier and then bake them straight from the fridge into the oven - like magic, as Master Prince remarked!!! Well almost anyway :)
Mine turned out a slightly crusty on the outside but soft on the inside - perfect for what I plan to use them for. I won't spoil the surprise, so stay tuned to my next post. Ha ha
In the meantime, would you like to take a guess - it is quite obvious!!! Lolz
Piled up high.Side note - Remember to dust the pan with some breadcrumbs (more authentic look and feel) or flour as you certainly don't want the dough sticking as it retards in the fridge!!


No comments:
Post a Comment